Friday, April 1, 2011

Choose your own Adventure




I love this video because of her personality and testimony! The gospel is for everyone and it helps us take on our individual goals. I know that the gospel helps me be my best self and live the dream!

Yesterday, we had the opportunity to help one of our friends quit smoking. She is so determined, she even let me film her crushing her cigarette! I know that she will succeed and that it is through her faith in Jesus Christ that it will happen. I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to be a part of her adventure.

Please share how God has helped you live happily!

1 comment:

  1. How does God help me live happily? It is a great comfort to know there is someone with great power who loves me and I can pray to for help. I can feel peace through Him even during a difficult time.

    Last week I had a serious problem that I didn't know how to solve. I prayed to the Lord that He would help me to know what to do. The answer I kept feeling in my heart was to "trust Jesus". There wasn't anything I could do to fix the problem, but Heavenly Father and Jesus could touch the heart of others involved, love and heal the person in need and help a solution to come into focus. It is great to know Heavenly Father loves each one of us. We can find peace in hard times by turning to the Lord. We need to trust Him and His Son, Jesus.

    ReplyDelete